Beauty comes from within. – You will never be beautiful like me. You can only be beautiful like you. One does not become beautiful by trying to be beautiful. One becomes beautiful by finding beauty in what’s already within.
Pain has a purpose. – Pain doesn’t just show up in your life for no reason. It’s a sign that something in your life needs to change. This change takes strength. But remember, it’s not that those who are strong never get weak in the knees, or that they never gasp for a breath. It’s that while their knees are shaking, they force themselves to breathe and to take another step.
There are right people, and wrong people, for you. – There are fake people, and those who are true friends. There are people who take the heart out of you, and those who put it back. You have a choice of who to spend time with. True friends have an honest heart, and will go out of their way to help you when you need it most. Stick with the people who never let you down and keep their promises. You can’t fake that.
What you focus on grows. – Do not let the negativity wear off on you. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Promote what you love instead of discrediting what you dislike. When you choose to focus on the things you love, you end up finding more joy and more love in life.
What you don’t start today, won’t be finished by tomorrow. – There are seven days in the week and someday isn’t one of them. Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
Sometimes taking your own advice is hard. – You know what to do, but you can’t seem to accept your own good judgment. You’ve said the same exact words to others, but listening to your own words is a struggle. That’s why friends are priceless. Because sometimes you just need to hear it from someone other than yourself.
You can’t live your life solely for other people. – When writing the story of your life, don’t let someone else hold the pen. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if the people you love disagree with your dreams. Live your life so that when it’s time to ask where the time went, you can answer: “It went to joyful moments of self-discovery, to my search for passion, to doing work that felt like play, to standing up for what I believe in, and to exploring this beautiful world with an open heart. My time went to living MY life!”
Forgiveness is the first step to recovery. – Sometimes we don’t forgive people because they deserve it; we forgive them because they need it, because we need it, and because we cannot move forward without it. So cry, forgive, learn, and move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future growth and happiness.
Your beliefs become your reality. – What you believe has more power than what you dream or wish or hope for. You become what you believe. Even though you cannot control everything that happens, you can control your attitude toward what happens. And in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.
Success is rarely easy, but always worth it. – Those who have achieved their dreams know that life is about willpower and persistence. It’s about hanging on to hope when your heart has had enough, and giving even more when your mind and body want to give up. Yes, each step may get harder, but the view from the top is priceless, and well worth enduring the journey to get there.
- 8thlane likes this
- yknowitseeysha likes this
- greenstermark reblogged this from beben-eleben
- greenstermark likes this
- palitngpalit likes this
- injelcondensada reblogged this from beben-eleben
- yeldoodledoo likes this
- kengchu likes this
- wandering-infinitelyandbeyond likes this
- followdree likes this
- lacrosseduet reblogged this from beben-eleben
- aupusa likes this
- guitarchoco likes this
- hislittlemisssunshine reblogged this from casio2105
- quarterlifenness likes this
- thetchiwakels reblogged this from beben-eleben
- kayceedel likes this
- casio2105 reblogged this from beben-eleben
- extrammhmpf likes this
- kapitanbimbo likes this
- mfashionn likes this
- sweethanii likes this
- jennnyyypig reblogged this from beben-eleben
- l-0-v-e-y-o-u-r-s-e-l-f likes this
- expectationvsreality08 reblogged this from beben-eleben
- expectationvsreality08 likes this
- cofifee likes this
- tintinsan likes this
- letsjustbepositive likes this
- mixedberries likes this
- waitingforyears likes this
- bahalanasibarbie likes this
- yappifavie likes this
- pademure likes this
- kathhhhdg likes this
- tonigaga likes this
- riacapili reblogged this from beben-eleben
- myrsfrvr reblogged this from beben-eleben
- eydr3yen likes this
- morealone likes this
- markedandamplified reblogged this from beben-eleben
- ako-elo likes this
- juliehinmoko likes this
- gerblocks likes this
- toinkboinkoink likes this
- toinkboinkoink reblogged this from beben-eleben and added:
- evenbopeepisgonenow reblogged this from beben-eleben
- nicolesilva reblogged this from voyeuristicgratifications
- evenbopeepisgonenow likes this
- chill-your-dill likes this