Ice Cream. An ice cream date is a must for every couple. It doesn’t matter how romantic two people are, there is something special about sharing a bowl of ice cream together and just talking about little nothings.
The Beach. If you live near the beach, this should probably be a frequent date for you. Even if the water is still too cold to swim in, you can have a good time just hanging out there watching the waves and talking.
Cooking Together. Instead of going out to some fancy restaurant for dinner, try eating in instead. Show off your cooking skills and get extra points for trying to make your date’s favorite dinner. You’ll have a lot more fun and save a few bucks!
Carnival/Fair. If there is a carnival or fair in town, you could always head down and ride some of your favorite rides. Play a few games and win some prizes for your date then indulge in some corn-dogs & nachos for dinner on the cheap.
Drive-In. Drive-in movie theaters have been a favorite date idea for decades. There’s a reason for that, they tend to be less expensive than regular theaters and you can load up on your own snacks. You could even throw some pillows and comfy folding chairs in the car to bring out during the showing.
Apple Picking. That’s right, people really do go apple picking and it makes a really great date! Go to a local farm or an apple orchard that allows apple picking. This could even make a good double date if you know a couple that’s looking for a fun, random date idea too.
Outdoor Concert. An outdoor concert could be the perfect date for you and your date to have a great time. A lot of cities will have outdoor concerts and events that run for free each month. Go to one together and dance the night away while hearing some new music.
Take advantage of that +1. That invite includes a +1! Take your date to that birthday party or company party. This will give the two of you a chance to mingle with other people together and have a fun time without footing the whole bill. It could also be a way to introduce your date to people you care about in a non-threatening way.
Nature Walk. There are few things as calming as a nature walk. Try going on one together, especially in the late afternoon or a time when the day is beginning to cool down and the sun is beginning to set. Then end the date with dinner or a drink.
Play Games. Everyone has games in their house. Make a date out of it by getting a bunch of your favorite card, video and board games together and make a game night out of it. Order some pizza or put together some snacks and spend the night trying to outdo each other on Mario!
Art Show. Art shows are a great place to have a budget date. Most of them don’t cost much, if anything, and they have the ambiance of a museum. It will give you and your date something to talk about whether the art was beautiful or just weird!
Picnic. The cool thing about a picnic is that it’s impressive, romantic and doesn’t have to cost more than $15! Use a blanket or tablecloth, a basket or gift bag you already own and other items from around the house.
Skating. Chances are that one or both of you know how to to skate. You could try roller skating or skateboarding together. If you like skating on the streets try that or go to a roller skating rink.
Make Something. Test your crafty side and make something together. Try knitting some scarves to give to each other when you’re finished. You might be surprised by the talents of your date and you might end up impressing them with your skills too. Even if you’re both bad at it, you’ll have fun just trying it.
Study Buddy. If you’re both in school or have jobs that require work after hours, you could always study together. It will give you a chance to spend a lot of time together without the cost or pressure of an “official” date.
- wawazameri likes this
- naghihintaypariiin likes this
- myazuredreams likes this
- myazuredreams reblogged this from jhentrojillo
- wiarefree reblogged this from jhentrojillo
- the-love-that-i-have reblogged this from gamybear
- coming-to-you-live-from-the-dead reblogged this from secretsofabully
- jasmine-hasnoswag reblogged this from secretsofabully
- jasmine-hasnoswag likes this
- ms-raay reblogged this from secretsofabully
- nerrntendo likes this
- ronthedistance reblogged this from green-cinnamon-stick
- wanderingsofthewhimsical reblogged this from gcn1nja
- makemymindflutter likes this
- loveeelyryu likes this
- now-forever-always-and-eternity reblogged this from secretsofabully
- aycsmiles likes this
- thekarlofoundation likes this
- green-cinnamon-stick reblogged this from jaygrl22
- xburbs likes this
- tartypoochkins reblogged this from secretsofabully
- justtgowithit likes this
- erraticvisions reblogged this from beben-eleben
- missinglasses likes this
- dichotomicdog reblogged this from beben-eleben
- biancaa19 reblogged this from beben-eleben
- sincerelydearest likes this
- gcn1nja reblogged this from whalemelly
- whalemelly reblogged this from secretsofabully
- faifu likes this
- ourblissfulmemories likes this
- vile-inn likes this
- wawazameri reblogged this from secretsofabully
- richardg085 likes this
- jaygrl22 reblogged this from beben-eleben
- jaygrl22 likes this
- monkeenoodlez reblogged this from chellesthename-dontwearitout
- art-of-dreaming likes this
- chellesthename-dontwearitout reblogged this from secretsofabully
- mindofaninja reblogged this from secretsofabully
- suchrandomness likes this
- kurvykrystina likes this
- yuniearzmi likes this
- yuniearzmi reblogged this from secretsofabully
- colormelights reblogged this from secretsofabully
- seeingstarsanddroolingrainbows reblogged this from secretsofabully
- thefeistyredhead likes this
- coercedadoration likes this
- i-i-i-ilikethat reblogged this from secretsofabully