Ever since the beginning, the girl’s family members disagree her relationship with the boy. Saying that because of family background, if she insists of being together with the boy, she’ll suffer for her whole lifetime.
Because of the pressure applied by her family members, she frequently quarrels with him. The girl does love the boy; she used to ask him, “How much do you love me?” Because the boy is not good with words, he used to make her angry. With additional comment from her parents, her mood gets even worse. The boy has become her “anger releasing target”. And the boy, just silently allowed her to continuously release her anger on him.
Later, the boy graduated from University. He planned to further study overseas but before he left, he proposed to the girl, “I, don’t know how to say nice words but I you know that I love you. If you agree, I am willing to take care of you, your whole life. About your family members, I will work hard to convince them and agree on us.”
“Marry me, will you?”, the girl agreed.
Looking at the effort shown by the boy, her parents agreed with them. Finally, before the boy went overseas, they were engaged. The girl stayed back in the hometown, stepped into the working society where as the boy continuing his study overseas. They maintained their relationship through telephone and letters. Although time was difficult to get through with, but both of them never gave up.
One day, the girl left home for work as usual on her way to the bus stop, a car lose control and knock her down. As she awoe from unconsciousness, she saw her parents and realize how seriously she got hurt and how fortunate of her, not to get killed.
Looking at her parents, with their faces got all wet by their tears, she tried to comfort them. But then, she found out that she can’t even spell out a word, she tried her best to make some voice but all she managed was to breath without any voice. She’s mute. According to the doctor, the injury affected her brain, and that caused her to be mute for the rest of her life. Listening to her parents persuade, but can’t even reply with a single word, the girl collapsed. Throughout the days, she was crying silently.
Later, the girl discharged from the hospital. Returning to her home, everything was still like before. Except that the phone ring has turned into the worst nightmare of hers. Ring after ring, continuously stimulate her, stimulating her pain But she can’t tell the boy. She don’t want to be a burden to him, and wrote him a letter telling him that she no longer want to wait, the relationship between them ended, and even returned him the engagement ring. Facing the letters and telephone from the boy, all she can do, is to allow tears falling from her eyes.
Her father decided to move, after seeing the pain she is suffering. Hoping that she could forget everything and be happier into a new environment, the girl started to learn, slowly picking up sign language and start over again. Also telling herself to forget the boy.
One day, her best friend told her that the boy’s back. He’s searching all around for her. She asked her best friend not to tell him about her and asked her to tell him to forget her. After that for more than a year there was no news of boy. One day her best friend tells her that the boy is getting married soon, and passed the Wedding Card to her. She open the card sadly, but she found her name on the card.
The moment she want to ask her best friend, the boy appear in front of her. With an unfamiliar sign language, he told her ”I spent more than a year’s time, to force myself to learn sign language, in order to tell you, I have not forgot our promise, give me an opportunity, let me be your voice. I love you.”
Looking at the slow sign language by the boy, and the engagement ring she gave back to him, she finally smiled.
Do not be a coward and run away whenever there is a problem, remember that every problem has a solution, never ever break someone’s heart, you may not know when it will happen to you.
- 4ever-potter-head reblogged this from beben-eleben
- ninakawmoangpusoko reblogged this from theloveprincess
- faustingrid likes this
- cutiemina reblogged this from leannamaaarie
- prinsesangmadaldal likes this
- estepanyaa reblogged this from beben-eleben
- hatethatiluvu likes this
- thisloveisallthativegot reblogged this from beben-eleben
- alaska-younged reblogged this from beben-eleben
- nobody-vincents reblogged this from beben-eleben
- pilyangdalagita likes this
- gamybear reblogged this from beben-eleben
- kathleenpotz reblogged this from beben-eleben
- loveandfrenchfries reblogged this from beben-eleben
- biiksifaye reblogged this from beben-eleben
- sam-ambition reblogged this from beben-eleben
- pee-vish likes this
- itisyellowitisalwaysyellow reblogged this from beben-eleben
- itsfranzuhwa reblogged this from beben-eleben
- stoptalkingbehindmyback reblogged this from beben-eleben
- musicinlove reblogged this from beben-eleben
- superaejeyy likes this
- sharlynylrahs likes this
- hippo-on-a-diet reblogged this from beben-eleben and added:
- ngusing reblogged this from beben-eleben
- ngusing likes this
- flariett reblogged this from beben-eleben
- flariett likes this
- bankeranggala likes this
- le-d3mig0d likes this
- leannamaaarie reblogged this from beben-eleben
- foodmonsteraddict likes this
- iamnotphotogenic reblogged this from beben-eleben
- melonhead69 likes this
- 16sweet16 likes this
- bevey reblogged this from beben-eleben
- bevey likes this
- yourannebabe likes this
- rainaso reblogged this from beben-eleben
- bella--traicion reblogged this from theloveprincess
- bella--traicion likes this
- theloveprincess reblogged this from beben-eleben
- marynicolej likes this
- thelostkidinwonderland likes this
- ohmyjeiii likes this
- kismetcharm reblogged this from beben-eleben
- plainawkwardness likes this
- insanely-in-love likes this
- borntobeenvied likes this
- ehputanginamo likes this