A turkey was chatting with a bull. “I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree,” sighed the turkey, “but I haven’t got the energy.”
"Well, why don’t you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull.
"They’re packed with nutrients."
The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree.
The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch.
Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.
Moral of the story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won’t keep you there.
- nocturnalnieka likes this
- makremakremada reblogged this from beben-eleben
- psychologophile likes this
- superaejeyy likes this
- lifelessdreamer reblogged this from beben-eleben
- lifelessdreamer likes this
- iamtheunwanteddoll likes this
- romansa likes this
- allainethedinosaur reblogged this from beben-eleben
- jholocrespo likes this
- oneblissfullmemory likes this
- iwannamakeyou-smile likes this
- thealyeskayoung likes this
- ihaveyoursecret reblogged this from beben-eleben
- ihaveyoursecret likes this
- shenisational likes this
- koreyianaaa likes this
- paulojavierto likes this
- alaskajaneyoung reblogged this from beben-eleben
- alaskajaneyoung likes this
- eunify likes this
- thepsychobrentt likes this
- techabite likes this
- mmmmmarky likes this
- beben-eleben posted this