- Flowing and working through life’s great challenges. – No matter what happens, do your best and smile. You won’t enjoy your life if you don’t enjoy your challenges. Great challenges make life interesting, and overcoming them makes life meaningful.
- The freedom that comes from acceptance. – The secret to happiness and peace is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it.
- Moments of sincere gratitude. – Appreciate life even when it’s not ideal. Happiness is not the fulfillment of what we wish for, but an appreciation for what we have. When life gives you every reason to be negative, think of one good reason to be positive. There’s always something to be grateful for.
- The beautiful happenings that made it all worthwhile. – When you can look back on painful events and feel that you were blessed for how you grew, for the love you knew, for the very fact that you did live through those times, then, and only then, can you truly appreciate gratitude’s vital role in the process of letting go.
- Walking comfortably in your own shoes. – We are all weird in some way. What sets you apart may seem like a burden, but it’s not. Most of the time it’s what makes you so incredible.
- The moment you start listening to your inner voice, rather than defying it. – Sometimes your mind needs more time to accept what your heart already knows. Breathe. Be a witness, not a judge. Listen to your intuition.
Aligning what you do with who you are. – Make the rest of your life the best of your life. Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside.
- Using your unique ideas, perspectives, and skills to make a difference. – If you desire to make a difference in the world, you must be different from the world, and you must be bold enough to show it.
- Designing your own life, your own way. – No matter how you live, someone will be disappointed. So live a life you are proud of. Live YOUR truth and be sure YOU aren’t the one who is disappointed in the end.
- Working hard on something you love. – Hard work becomes easy when your work becomes your play. Never underestimate the value of loving what you do. When we lose ourselves in the things we love, we find ourselves there, too.
- Knowing deep down that you gave your dreams a fair chance.– Most of the time the only difference between a dream that came true and one that didn’t, is a person who wouldn’t give up and one who did.
- Reflections of your own bravery. – When you’re scared but you take the next step anyway, that’s bravery.
- The glory of conquering an old fear. – Fear is a feeling, not a fact. The best way to gain strength and self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do. Dare to stretch yourself.
- Being courageous enough to grow and evolve. – It takes courage to grow and become who you really are. Don’t fear change. You may lose something good, but you may also gain something great.
The way you feel at the end of highly productive days. – Laziness may appear attractive, but work leads to happiness. You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do. Good things don’t come to those who wait; they come to those who work on meaningful goals.
Aminin mo, kasi ayaw mo pa. Kasi umaasa ka pa. Kasi hindi mo pa matanggap. Kasi mahal mo pa. Diba?